Thursday, August 19, 2010

I do not even care anymore.

Played a $4 Rush sit n go on Full Tilt just now. I am just numb. Here is how I lost the first chunk of chips after chipping up early. I raised pre flop and bet nearly the pot on the flop. He flatted both times. I slowed down after the turn and paid off a small bet on the river. I am obviously playing poker wrong.




Here is where I busted out. I called the pre flop raise and re-raised all in on the flop. He snap called. Puke.




I played the Mookie last night. I had this nice hand.



That old wheel is gonna roll around once more. It's just so effing slow.

MT

2 comments:

Josie said...

Um, I didn't think that last hand was all that nice. :P

lightning36 said...

Notice that you got the Royal Flush BEFORE you took me out. What has happened to you since: karma, baby, pure karma. Transfer $11 to my FT account and things might turn around for you.