Monday, August 2, 2010

Been a while

Took down a tourney just now. Felt good. Almost forgot what it felt like. I ran great and hit some big hands when I needed them. I hit the final table as nearly a two to one chip leader. It got down to three handed and I lost a race that dropped me to third. I then won a race. A few hands later, I took out the third place finisher. Heads up lasted ten hands or so. I call a three times raise with 64h. Flop comes A75 with two clubs. Other guy raises 2/3 pot. I flat and the wonderful 3 hits the turn. I check and the guy commits himself so I push in and he is drawing dead with A8 no clubs. Oh and I probably had 7 bounties for $70. I would kill for $70 on Full Tilt.

Anyway, the shot is here.






Now, to get the money off there.

2 comments:

Josie said...

Congrats on the cash dude! Love taking first place!!!! Out of 147 peeps - very nice.

MorningThunder said...

Thanks

Felt good