Friday, August 13, 2010

FT

I just do not learn.

FT got me to reload with their new Quick Pay method. They said they would give me $20 for $10. Have not seen a dime of that money. So I play a couple of $3 ko turbo tourneys. The first one I just wilted away until I had only T1000 left or so. I chip up to T3000. There is a small raise utg and I have AK. I ship it. The big blind calls and the original raiser calls. Original raiser was short. Less the an T800. He does not really matter. OR had 66. Button KQ. River is Q. Fuck you.

Wait a couple of hours and try again. This time I chip up and have a nice stack around T10,000. I am in the top ten with about 37 left. I pick up QQ on the button. One mp limper and then the chip leader bets 10k into a 800 pot. This just reeks of AK or under pair. I call as does the original limper. Limper has AJs. Button has AKos. Limper wins with runner runner flush. How does this keep happening? I mean really. I knew I was racing at worst. Fuck me. How does Full Tilt keep rewarding horrible play. AJ call off all chips against a huge raise and flat call. Yeah, gotta be good. It would be fine if my fucking hands would hold. Just fucking once.

I have said it before and I will say it again.

Full Tilt is a Cunt!!!!!

No comments: