Thursday, August 26, 2010

Here

Played poker up at Harrahs Tuesday. Not much to say. Booked a small win $58. Played some craps while Slick played the tourney. Turned $60 into $180. Then two guys showed up and started playing the no pass line hard. Snickering when a ten or four was rolled for the point. The table mojo changed instantly and wiped me almost entirely out. I had only $20 left when it got to the last lady that had not rolled since they showed up. I played the pass, and the fire bet, again and she rolled a few sevens and an eleven. I had a little breathing room. I had waited for her to roll. She had hit three points twice and was responsible for my now blown winnings. Well she turned out to be too much for the bad juju duo. She rolled and rolled and rolled. She hit four points, which qualified for the fire bet. She hit the hard ways. I had put $1 on all of them and at one time had them all parleyed. She rolled the hard four back to back and my $1 initial bet yielded me a cool $111. She rolled a nine to mark her fifth point. I had all the numbers covered. It was awesome. The negative duo where hating life. She rolled and the first one came up a six and the the second one sat on 3 for a split second and then tumbled on over to the one. Ah sooooo close. The five point fire bet payed 200-1. Oh well, the 4 fire bet got me another $40. I cashed out for a $220 profit. I had started with only $20. Nice roll ma'am.

Cash game that night was ok. Grinding. Two big hands. A9s turns the nuts and I get doubled. KK I opened for the raise, seven times the big blind. I get two callers in the blinds. Flop comes 752 rainbow. The big blind bets 3/4 the pot. He is aggressive and he could have anywhere from air to a set. I put him on making a move at a non scary pot. He thinks I am playing AK or AQ. I raise enough to commit the other guy and scare off the big blind. The other guy calls quickly and the big blind thinks a bit then folds. The other dude turns up 75os for top two. Well played sir. The turn brings a 2 and I get the re-suck. Thing is, he is now kinda pissed. Whatever. That is the way it goes. Ran QQ into AA later, but ended up about $80 for the session. Not bad.

No comments: