Thursday, July 31, 2008

Played a blogger event.....finally

The stars had not aligned for me to play in any blogger events lately. Well last night I put the kiddies down around 8:30. With the wife playing golf, I had time to finally play.

I final tabled it. The Mookie that is. I was last in chips and went out on the first hand. My 88 was no match for QQ. I had a few hands that were interesting. I got all in with JJ vs Riggs AQos and flopped f'n quads. Fun fun. That was directly after two people the hand before got it in with AA vs AK. The chop came as broadway go there on fifth street.

BigSlickNuts had my number all night. I open raise utg with AJos for little over 3x blind. He calls in bb with AT os and flops the ten. Happened again later with me Ace out kicking him pre-flop, but still losing. I returned the favor the very next hand to eliminate some other poor soul. That made it 3 bounties on the night for me. That went a little way towards softening the blow.

Congratulations to J Haze for taking it down. She is one of my favorites.

All in all it was a good time. Hope to do it more often.

MT

No comments: