Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cash games

I can not get it going playing cash games on Full Tilt. First hand in bb i get KK. Raise by cut off and call by sb 4 ties the bb. I push all in for $4. Small stakes table. Original raiser calls me with 9Tos and sb calls with Q8os. I flop the set and lose to runner runner clubs to the sb. I go from a hammer lock on the hand, to getting violated on the river. In my head, I am screaming at the guy like waffles. I opt to only type the eloquent and succinct, "fuck you". Sometimes less is more.

Any way, I am getting torpedoed on the virtual felt. Luckily I still run goot at the home game. Posted a $12 win last night. Was up over 50 but talked a shorty to push over my flat call of an all in. He said, while pondering, that I had priced him in with his flush draw. I said if you are gonna call, you should just push all in . He did and flushed out on the river to take $20 from me. I had top pair and the all in guy had an under pair. I will take that bet all day.

Got 4 pocket pairs all night and flopped a set with all of them. Lost when my limped 22 lost to flopped nuts on 246 board. Flush filled on the turn and I lost the absolute minimum there. But it knocked me down to only $15 up. 56hh was winner again. Raised utg with it and got the same guy I bluffed with it last week to call. Flop comes 79Q two hearts. I go all in and he says good bet and folds AJ. Not much else. Flopped a boat. On limped board of QQ4. I had 44. Folded around to me in position and I bet $3 at it praying for someone to have the Q. Get one pusher with $5. He was on a flush draw and drawing nearly dead. If only he had more money.

The new fiscal year started July 1st. So I guess the year of the Jayhawk is officially over. Man it was fun.

RCJH

MT

1 comment:

SirFWALGMan said...

Waffles(tm) is a registered trade mark and you can not use it without express permission. You will hear from my lawyers. Cash can be frustrating. Poker too. Good luck!