Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Vegas Year is over?

I don't know what he thinks he is doing. His blog is not about him. It has and will continue to be about my reading enjoyment. Damn it Robert.

If you do not know, it appears that the Vegas Year is over. I had a feeling it was coming and not just because it had gone into extra innings. Post were becoming fewer and less frequent.

Most blogs are like this one. Exceedingly boring to read and with very little relevance. TVY was different. It made me want to go to Vegas. It made me feel like I was there. It was a blog I wish I could write. Robert did an exceedingly good job of putting the reader at the table with him. It was like putting on a virtual Robert suit and playing poker.

Good luck Robert.

How is The California Year sound? eh?

No comments: