Monday, May 12, 2008

Question

Went to our local mega hardware store this weekend. Among the many items on our list was a new toilet seat for the kids bathroom. We got the $5 seat. Works great. Used it myself. This begs the question, why buy a $38 toilet seat. What's going on here? Are they gold filled? Made of Ivory? Crafted by magic elves? What? I can't remember the last time I was at a friend or strangers house and thought, "Wow, kick ass toilet seat. Gotta ask where they got that." If I buy the high dollar seat, will I find it so comfortable that I will want to spend all my spare time on the crapper?


Moving on, did not play much poker lately. Just small stake sit n go's. Seem harder to beat. Have to dodge way more bullets. Donks calling all their stacks off with 2 all in raises ahead of them, while holding 66 and what not. Fun Fun

Ate some food too. Non of it my cooking though.

Wait, just won a $1 sit no go. Bank roll is busting out.

I will try to play the Hoy tonight. Password Hammer

See ya there, maybe.

MT

No comments: