Monday, April 21, 2008

Stompin at the Hoy

Oh I get it. Token frenzies. Just wait till it gets down to, oh say, 20 from the bubble and start putting in raises anytime it is folded to you. Reraise early limpers. You win. I had never even gotten in the top 50% in these things. The play becomes so tight when you can only sniff the token. Easy money, just have to get there. Me and another guy just ran over our table for fifteen minutes. And what is better is when they picked up hands, QQ or better, they would open push and not give us a chance to steal first. Bubble burst at my table. He blinded out. Blinded out. Unreal. Must have been his last $6.50.

Anyhoo, I am in. My schedule has aligned and after shooting a little hoops with my friends, I hope to be in my seat for the first hand. Hope to see anybody who is reading this at the HOY
Password is Hammer.

On a side note. So far my infant blog has started off well. All the feedback has been positive. It is pretty cool that one day I am lurking around the tubes and the next day I have been made to feel a part of a pretty cool thing going on. All this after one tourney and a few blog posts.

See ya tonight my loyal reader.

MT

No comments: