Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pooooosh Fest

Made the top 50 in the Mookie last night. Got AA vs AK all in pf vs Bayne and won to keep me afloat. Nothing good for 20 minutes so I open pushed in the sb against Pirate Lawyer who took me down with his A9 vs my atc 68d. Fun was had. PL went on to win the whole thing. Congrats.

Listening to BDR and was intrigued with the push fest. Decided to participate and it is fun as hell. Especially in the 50ftp events. These poor bastards are trying to scrape by and half the field is pushing non stop from the start. LJ had an unbelievable run in the $3 KO push fest. was almost 3 to 1 over second at one time. The best is all the chat berating the donkeys and getting them to shove right along. Cherry on top if one of them tilts, especially for 50ftp.

Off to Florida and the beach for a week. Will try to update and play poker or maybe not. We will see.

So do not fret my one loyal reader, I will return. Or continue. Ok bottom line is I am not going away.

I'll bring you back a shell.

MT

1 comment:

Shrike said...

Some belated thanks for the kind words.

Look forward to playing more with you on the virtual felt in the future.