Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Butter

Well there was very little stompin at the Hoy. In fact I only stomped for 3 hands. Stayed out a little too late with the buds playing bball and the beer got the better of me. Had around 450 when I logged on. Folded first hand I saw. Pushed last two. Oh well, I'll try again.

Will definitely play the Mookie password vegas1. Hope to make it deep again.

I love spring. It has finally sprung here in the heartland. This after an unusually long, cold , snowy winter. Followed by an extremely cool spring. You know it's spring when the butter is soft. Went to butter my toast this morning and it spread oh so nice. We leave the butter sitting out at the Thunder household. We can debate the merits to this if you like. I have close friends who are appalled by this. To me it's a no brainer. We use a stick in less than a week. It is not going bad. And there is nothing worse than destroying a perfectly good piece of toast or an english muffin with a piece of rock hard butter. And if you say wait, Thunder, you can just let the frozen butter nugget melt on the toasted item, and then spread it. Yeah you can, but then the item loses it's heat and isn't that why you toasted it in the first place. Oh and to those of you who use that Country Crock stuff that spreads at any temperature, I pity you. You have to live a little. Butter is the bomb. It is one of the food triplets, but that is for another post. So live it up people and eat more butter. It's like playing jackace as the nutz. Feels so right but will kill you in the end.

See, told you I'd talk about food.

Until next time my loyal reader.

MT

1 comment:

jjok said...

wurd....up.....butter.....

grew up on margarine and other bs. Then got married to a gal who knew nothing but butter.

Long live butter.