Thursday, September 23, 2010

Notch a piece of cake

Just went out in Cakes 30+3 4K guarantee bounty. Second hand. I have JJ. UTG min raises and I just call with the big blind. Flop is 9J6. Original raiser bets half the pot. I just smooth call. Turn is 6. Sweet I have full house, now worry about flushes. He bets the pot. I smooth call. The river is another 9. Damn, that is gonna kill my action. AA and KK slow down for sure now. I bet half the pot. He min raises me. Ok, I push and he calls and tables 66. One outed on the river. You never see quads coming.

So my last three tourneys have had flopped trips beat by runner runner straight, runner runner flush and my turned full house lose to turned quads.

How am I running?

1 comment:

Josie said...

you got those beats out of the way - now it's time for some wins!