Monday, June 7, 2010

Very Josies Very Hazy Memory

I just read Josies write up of her bust out hand in the BBT5 yesterday. There was truth to it, but I feel I need to clarify some things.

One, I had just snapped her off the hand before when I raised pf with 77. The flop had come 646 with two clubs. I lead out and she SHOVES all in. Now I should tell you Josie had been pushing us around. Running the table. She had position on us and she was using it like the weapon it is. I think for a bit and it just seemed really fishy. I call all in thinking it was absolute air, the nuts or a flush draw. I decided it had to be air. So... You know go big or go home. Guess what she had. Wait for it. KQos no clubs. I double up and she is left with around 1000T chips. Not dead, but severely wounded.

Next hand. I look down at KJc. Remember, it is basically four handed on a full table. I raise to 150 or so. Josie flats. Flop comes 9x9 with two clubs. I bet out at it and she shoves over the top for around 600 more. Of course I call. I have the flush draw and two overs and it is costing me less than 1/10 my stack. She shows K9 for flopped trips. I suppose I did go runner runner to suck out on her, but it was a solid play.

And for the record Josies K9 vs MorningThunders KJ= suck, re-suck situation.

And Josie, you have been linked.

Always link yourself. Thanks JJOK

And MorningThunder is a tea, not a coffee. A book about Pearl Harbor. Or really bad beer farts when one wakes up in the morning.

MT

P.S. I own you Josie

15 comments:

Josie said...

NO, you fucking DON'T. You'll see.

Josie said...

OMFG. I knew you didn't have a monster hand when I shoved all in the prior hand. KNEW IT. Brilliant read on my part - shitty call on yours.

THEN the next hand. I usually DONT play k-9 but 4 handed why not look at a flop - flopped trips. I knew you'd call that all in (and I think you're wrong about chip count but whatevah)...so that's 2 shitty calls in a row from YOU.

Yeah you got lucky, runner runner lucky. you keep playing "catch" and I'll keep playing poker.

I haven't offended you have I? :)

MorningThunder said...

The last hand basically played itself. You did not have enough chips to get rid of me on that flop.

The first hand, your shove looked and felt like exactly what it was...air. It was such a massive over bet. And like I said you were pushing us around. You could not have it every time. I read it right and won. You wait till the turn to make that play and I run and hide. Or maybe you are setting me up for next time when you do hold the nuts and shove and I instant call.

Not angry at all... I am right.

MorningThunder said...

Oh, I guess I was playing catch but you were the one calling and hoping to catch pre flop both hands.

Josie said...

Fucker, I added you to my blog roll.

MorningThunder said...

Thanks

SirFWALGMan said...

A. I think both of you need some hand memory help.

B. Morning, Love you man, nice blog. I refer to defendant article A in Josie vs MorningThunder: http://eotf.blogspot.com/2010/06/goodbye-full-tilt.html. I think this shows that the reason you made both calls is you are a donk. Case closed. Winner Josie. Judge Waffles taking favors in the bad room.

SirFWALGMan said...

erm, back room.

Bayne_S said...

I think by 'bad room'/'back room' waffles wants Josie to wear a strap on and do him or he may be propositioning you Thunder.

Josie said...

I think that "Bad room" typo was a freudian slip.

Baynes, he's after Thunder. Didja notice he told him he LOVED HIM. :)

MorningThunder said...

The evidence in incriminating.

Are you playing hard to get Waffles? That why you sided with Josie.

Or hey, we could always bad room your wife. Eh? Eh?

lightning36 said...

Just to clue you in:

1) Waffles commenting on poker strategy? He can't even spell P O K R E.

2)Josie, like many bloggers, greatly overestimates her poker prowess. But you figured that out already, right?

3) Bayne is Waffles' twin brother. Identical twin, I think, but am not certain.

If you need any additional information, please ask.

Josie said...

Lightning, if anything both you and I have underestimated my mad poker skillz.

RE: Thunda's suck out. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

And as quickly as I was out, who did I last LONGER than Lightning? huh punk? lol

MorningThunder said...

Please, call it what it was, a re-suck.

Bayne_S said...

Lightning is waffle's much older brother.

They even have the same scraggly beard