Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I Owe Full Tilt an Apology

I put a little money on Cake poker sit to see what I could see. I signed up for a sit n go that doubled the top fifty percent of the fields money. Short story, I got all in with AJ against 66. Flopped quads and I am out. OK, fine I lost a race.

Signed up for a $3 turbo tourney. In the first half hour I limp with A4h on the button. I flop the gutty and it is checked around to me. I check and take the free card. Hit my gut shot. It also put two hearts on the board. Here we go. There is a raise, re-raise and another min re-raise ahead of me. WTF? I min re-raise and the original raiser moves in. One other caller moves in and me and the other player smooth call. The board is 6532. The river is a beautiful 9h. Can you say NUTS? The other player with chips bets out and I hesitate and shove. He slow calls and I win a monster to take a commanding lead in the tourney. Turns out we all had the 4. Yep all git our gutty. The last player with chips turned the nuts with 47. Ouch. That hand was great.

I proceed to the money in the top two the whole way. Me and one other dude, no one else was close. I then get it in with JT against J7s. He went runner runner for the flush. OK fine, I still have lost of chips and that is why you build a stack. To absorb those suck outs. I play a while and fall down to 8 out of 10. It is short handed and it folds to me on the button> I have A8. Bet half my stack. I am committed. Big blind calls. Flop 239 rainbow. I push. He instant calls with.....A5. River brings 5 and IGH. At least I was in the money.

So Full Tilt. I am so sorry. It is not you. It is the poker gods.

Fuck you poker gods.



Cunts

Oh just went out in a sit n go. A8 vs Q9h. A22 board runner runner flush.

Really? Sorry poker community, I guess I am not supposed to play.

Free money leaving the building.

No comments: