Monday, June 14, 2010

I know it is old

Tried two more 4.40. Thanks Waffles

First one chip up to double stacks and get AK in against KT pre flop. Turned straight to beat me.

Second one. I had QQ vs AA vs KK and I flop the set. Of Course. Worst had always wins.

Later have 4x the starting stack in money position. I call min raise with 88. Flop come 8sKdJd. Dude bets pot that is about 2000. I re raise all in and dude calls off 3700 with get this....K2s. Turn Spade, river Spade. How the fuck do you do that. He has to know he is dominated or got a IM from FT saying they got his back.

lasdfjsadpofj,jufqeuadsfasfjadsfjioew9r2w9jasfd

3 comments:

Josie said...

Ouch - those bad beats are hard to take....long term you're good playing will pay off...at least that's what I hear.

lightning36 said...

The key here is $4.40. Time to play the lottery for some people.

Josie said...

Just played a $4.40 and lost. Head is still buzzing from the rush. lol that rush poker is FAST.