Thursday, May 13, 2010

Slow playing

Got knocked out of the Mookie with TT. I raised pre flop. The Lag that was sitting to my right obviously calls as he called almost every raise I made. Flop comes QTx. I bet 600 into the 900 pot. He instant calls. No thought. K falls and I check, putting him on AK or KQ. He bets and I push. And he has JA . Jack ace. I say nice catch. He says says nice slow play. Of course he did not use my chips at all and busted out soon after.

Slow play jack ass. Really? Super well played on the flop, drawing to your 4 outer.
SUPER WELL PLAYED.

Really, poker genius. My fault for losing because of the slow play. Just say, yeah I got lucky and move on.

Slow play, really?

4 comments:

Schaubs said...

lol

you played it well.

MorningThunder said...

Right on

salwilliam said...

You got donked there for sure

jamyhawk said...

that's some funny shit.