Thursday, May 6, 2010

I Do Not Get It #2

GLORY HOLES

Sex is involved and it is anonymous, so I guess that is the draw.
BUT it is anonymous. It could be my ninth grade gym teacher on the other end and he just ain't my type. And to me, the main draw of receiving oral sex is to see a beautiful woman doing it. I think to myself, I can't believe this hot woman is doing this voluntarily. I am like most men; visual.

Oh and there is the fact that you are putting your junk through a hole and giving up total control to a stranger, be it a man or a woman. Scissors, hedge shears, needles, acid, or tiny guillotine. Even the good ole crank yank. Twist till it bleeds. I love my penis too much to take that kind of chance with it. It helps that I do not dig dudes as well.

1 comment:

SirFWALGMan said...

The fact you are even considering it makes me nervous. :P. Nice playing with you last night. Even if you did get donkey fucked.