Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mookie blah

I had exactly one good hand in over two and one half hours of play. 22 flopped a set and pushmonkey did just that. The board came 9728 I think, and pushmonkey reraised my turn bet all in with top pair and a gut shot. My set held up and I was over 11k and in first. I thought here we go. Then nothing. Card dead. AQ twice. No other top ten hands. Only a pair of sixes once. That was it. Donked out with JQs against KK. Looked like a monster to me.

It was fun to see Waffles push with a "billion" outs. Hope to see a post today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happens. In these type of tourneys, it's hard to build momentum when you're card dead and not hitting flops.

How is the action at the Mookie anyway? I'm think of playing them since it's for bloggers isn't it?

I'm going to put you on my blogroll and hopefully we can swap bad beat stories at least....lol.

http://brooklynbum.wordpress.com

MorningThunder said...

Right on. You should play. The Mookie is pretty fun right now due to the BBT5. Click on the link on my page for info.