Monday, July 13, 2009

Teach me how to play KK

Super Turbo's.....Blah!

Busted out the last two with KK. Got it all in pre-flop against AJos and ATs. The hand against the AJ came 555...4...5. So sick. Spike an Ace like a real player.

The AT hand just came club club diamond club club. At least the board paired on the turn for some hope.

Just busted again AT vs QJ. No justice.

Live Blog Update

88 vs ? A2h flop 234 of course, turn J river 3.

Safety dance is happening right now. I won when I got in ahead.

I'll stay right here and let you know how it goes


32 fold

QTos fold to raise

83 fold

J9d fold to raise

63 fold

AA limp AJ limps AT puses 86 super shortie calls AJ call
Board

4957Q shorties doubles his 10 chips up and I win monster.

If that didn't hold....

Heads up

Karma gets me back

57d > K9
KT > KQ

Then

KJ < Q8 for the win and he flops two pair

No cards for me after that and I take second.

If you read this far you deserve a treat today.

Free Blizzards at DQ if you can find me hehe.

No comments: