Saturday, July 11, 2009

I can't shake the doom

I am playing the hell out of the $3 super turbos. Here are my bust outs from the last eleven try's

AK < A7
44 < Q4
AK > AA
AK < AQ
33 < A8
55 < A7
JJ < AK, K9
AK < KQ
66 < A3
KJ < QQ
AQ > TT

Notice I had one truly horrendous suck out. AK vs AA. I put the KJ vs QQ hand in to be fair. The AQ vs TT hand would not have put me out, it just virtually guaranteed me a cash. My only one in the group. I won that one.

I can live with the coin flips. A8 vs 33 or A7 vs 55. It's the JJ vs AK vs K9 with the case K falling on the river that kill me. Or AK losing to AQ or KQ. And 66 going down to A3. Put them all together and they spell doom. Three outed four times. FOUR TIMES. But hey AK made a straight against AA, so I guess we are even. Thanks poker gods.

Every single one would have put me in the money or a virtual lock to cash.

This game is maddening. I keep butting my head against the wall expecting a different outcome.

Am I insane, or just a poker player?

No comments: