Thursday, January 27, 2011

PLO8

I played the WBCOOP PLO8 event last night. There were 483 runners. I finished 42nd. Got a $16 ticket. I think I figured out how to make money on line. Play games you have no idea how to play and play simple. I have played a total of four hold em tournament and sit n go's over my online career. Horse in included. I have either won ore gone deep and cashed in all of them. I must be over thinking my hold em game.

This is my first time playing on Poker Stars. I just recently downloaded the software. I kept timing out last night. Does anybody else have that problem? Full Tilt runs great. I may lag there every once in a while, but I never miss a hand.

I may be naive, but who are all the people playing in this thing. Are they bloggers from over seas? The largest blogger event I have ever seen on Full Tilt is 120 or so. Right? There were over 700 runners in the hold em event two nights ago. Who are these people?

2 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

Most are from Europe (counting Russia as Europe). I had one other from the U.S. at my table. They weren't afraid to gamble, either. Maybe because it's a freebie, they figured what the heck.

MorningThunder said...

I figured they were European, but why have they never shown up on Tilt?