Monday, October 4, 2010

The Chiefs

I would have bet any amount of money that the Chiefs would not be the only undefeated team left in the NFL after four weeks. I will also bet any amount of money today that the Colts will beat the Chiefs next Sunday.

I am just glad to watch some meaningful football. It has been so long since Kansas City has had anything to cheer about with the Royals and the Chiefs being equally pathetic. Even with two tough road games at Indy and Houston in the next two weeks, the Chiefs will still be tied for first in their division at worst. Then the schedule gets super soft. Hell they get to play the NFC west.

Can not predict if they make the playoffs, but it will be fun to watch football that matters to me.

2 comments:

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

The Chiefs' schedule is so damn easy this year that I really think we are looking at 8 or 9 wins on the season. And I am pretty sure than 9 wins will take the AFC West this year. Maybe 8 (like last year).

Best of luck! I find the Chiefs to be a really fun team to root for, myself.

Memphis MOJO said...

The Chiefs are putting together a good program and it's starting to bear fruit -- good coaches, two good drafts, etc.