Friday, July 23, 2010

Every Time

I do not know why I torture myself. I keep playing on Full effin Tilt. I am trading in my points and taking a stab at the steps. I ended badly for me today. Early position limper and small blind completes. I have AA in the big blind. raise it three times the blind, which is good for about 1/5 of my stack and the limper's stack. He instant smooth calls me and the small blind goes away. Flop is Q85 with two clubs. I bet 3/4 the pot. Limper min raises and I push in. He insta calls and has..................Q5 of hearts. Really? Limping with Q5 in early position with everybody left to act behind you. Fucking brilliant. Obviously I am playing this game wrong. That play makes all the money. UGGGGGHHHHHH Good Grief.

I can not win on Full Tilt. I do not get it. I play on Cake poker and do just fine. I play one tournament and cash about %40 of the time. Just do not know how to get my money man. Wheres my money man. Give me my money.

And it seems that everyone I know or read has the same experience on Full Tilt. Where is all the money fucking going? Huh? Where?

I blame Howard Lederer. He is lucky I am a sissy or I would kick his ass.

Maybe I will pick a fight with his sister.

Gotta go catch a plane

See Ya

No comments: