Thursday, July 15, 2010

Another hand Question

At Harrahs this time. 1/2 game.

I am in the Small blind with Q8 spades. Cut off limps. Button limps. I complete and the big blind checks. Flop comes Ts 7s 3h. The cut off bets out $10. The button folds, I call and the big blind instant calls. The turn brings the ace of spades. Cut off checks. Now I check because I want to see what the big blind is going to do. He immediately bets out $30 into the pot. The cut off folds and I call fast hopping to give off the draw feel. The river is the 9 of hearts. I check again and the big blind bets out $50. He has $50 behind and I have him covered. What do you do here?

4 comments:

matt tag said...

I put him all in with the second nuts. His betsizing gives him nearly 3-1 on a call, which he probably feels he has to do with sets and two pairs. If he has KsXs, then he wins - I'm not playing Qs8s and then folding when I hit my flush.

He has committed himself to putting it all in while you hold the second nuts. Make him do it.

Josie said...

I shove all in....especially with no pair on the board. I like the odds of you having the best hand. BUT I would've reraised/jammed after he bet on the turn.

I hope you won!

Lucki Duck said...

Shove. I'd put him on a set.

You win!

Memphis MOJO said...

I just call. Surely he saw 3 spades on the board. Also, I'm worried he bet half his stack, but what do I know? I'm the worst cash game player in the world.