Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mookie Fun

I played the Mookie last night. Thirty seven or so bloggers showed up for the fun. I actually hit a few hands and stole a few pots along the way to the final table and a fifth place cash. SEE





I benefited greatly late in the tourney as a short stack. I moved in ep with A9os and got instant min raised by a chip leader. I knew I was dominated as his min raise gave me some protection. All folds around and he flipped over 43os. Ace on the flop and I make the final table. I get short again and get a double through NYRambler. My KK held against his AQos. I held on and thankfully two lower middle stacks got into it and I got the cash. I went card dead at the end besides the KK and consider myself lucky. Happy to play for a while and cash.

I heard on BDR last night the BBT5 is coming. Woot Woot. Hope it is true.

1 comment:

WillWonka said...

nice game yesterday. I'm usually on the other end of this hand.