Thursday, April 29, 2010

4th

Running better. I got smacked in the face by the deck early and often. Twice I got open shoved into by 44 against my AA. I hit sets, flopped straights. I had one really bad suck out that got me going to the final table. I limped utg with 66. Many callers. Flop 628 all clubs. We get it in on flop I think and he of course has the flush. I river the 2 FTW. I got a big lift from LJ. She was really aggressive. She raised ep and I called with 88 in the BB. Flop QT8. She bets and I think for a while and over push all in. She hesitates and calls with AT. I hold and I am in first and almost gauranteed the final table. I go on to bust LJ with TT vs some overs.

I reach the final table second in chips. Then I go card dead and the eventual winner and chip leader was on my right and just punishing me with raise after raise. I finished in fourth. Ties my best finish in the Mookie.





Twas fun. Probably the best chance I will get to reach the TOC.

1 comment:

dbcooper said...

Congrats on your cash. I want my chips back though