Monday, May 11, 2009

Holy F'n Snot

I run so fucking bad. So bad. It's like my icon on FT is flashing red to all the other players, as if to say call with 2 overs and only two more cards to come, you'll win against this guy. Your card will get there. The doom switch has been pulled and it is stuck on full ram. Fuck you Full Tilt. I will not reload. I will grind it out. I will use all my bajillion points and slum it in the free rolls.

I am not talking about races anymore. Screw that. I know now that 60/40 races are a foregone conclusion. 70/30....not a chance. 80/20....I should just fold. 90/10....is a fifty fifty proposition. I just played a hand really well. I got moved to the final table in a 18 man sit n go. I was 8 in chips and had less than 10 times the blind. I open push a couple of times in late position. I chip up a bit. I cool it on the pushing because the big stack is in the BB when I have the button. He is taking a long time to fold every time. I think he wants to play with me. Lo and behold I get KK in the cut off. I have slipped to less than 10 BB's. I pause for effect then push. Big stack instant calls me with KJos. I am 90% here. Flop TT3. I am 97% here. Turn Q. 80% here so I know I have lost River 9 Of fucking course.

I haven't hit a set in days.

Maybe I can get together with LJ and do a dance or exorcism or sacrifice or something.


As I write this just watched some guy with KK get cracked by KT 3T7TT board. I must be contagious. Like the Swine flu. Stay off my tables.

Oooooh! Oooooh! I just busted out. KQs vs TT. The drums of doom continue to beat.

2 comments:

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

I say you keep at it if you have the desire to play and the funds to burn. I find that all the bad streaks eventually end. The trick is still having a roll left over when the switch flips back the other way.

Best of luck with it, I full feel your pain.

MorningThunder said...

Thanks man . I will deep plugging away. I still keep getting raped.