Thursday, September 11, 2008

5

I had specific goals going into the most recent edition of the Mookie. Knock out Hoy...Check. Finish ahead of Waffles....Check. Get knocked out in 5th place to the eventual champion on a coin flip that gets re sucked out on the river...Check. Congrats to heffmike on a job well done.

I got AK once the whole tourney. JJ once. TT twice in a row, one to knock out the final table bubble. I got 77 a gillion times. Won once. Saw AQ twice, folded once. AK once.. no action. No, repeat, no premium hands save one QQ early that got cold called by AQ. Of course one of the 12 Aces in the deck flopped. I fired 2 bullets then gave up on the river. I was 44 of 44. I came back to win $43. I rule.

I hit the final table and go absolutely card dead. Astin I am not. Every time I had a stealy hand, it got popped ahead of me and had to fold. I lost with KQs vs AT sb vs bb battle. I flopped a king and lost on the river. Fun times

Moving on

Does anybody else have a zombie contingency plan? I do. You should. Cuz, fuck, it could happen. Be prepared. Mine is pretty simple. I get a shot gun. Get some ammo. Put it in the attic. The access panel is in Thunderboys closet ceiling. Zombies show up, grab the kids and head to the attic. Try to convince the wife she should ascend last as she has the smallest brain. I kid. I kid. I have got a mini fridge and generator up there. Dry goods out the ass. Tons of water. Toilet paper and all. I can last for years. No zombie is gettin me. It becomes a waiting game. The zombies are going to run out of food, ie brains. Then they gotta hit the easy animals. You know, opossums and the like. Squirrels are gonna love it. They will start messin with the zombies. Chucking walnuts at them. Running in front of zombies will replace running in front of cars.

Ok. If I ever see him, I am gonna hit Numbono in the fucking head. All I want is some Bee Gees on BDR. He, or whom ever is in charge, keeps wanting to listen to U2's Walk On all fucking night. Damn it, give me the brothers Gibb. We get it, U2 is great. Just stop stuffing it down my throat.

I am sorry. So sorry. That is the box of wine talking.

Peace

MT

1 comment:

SirFWALGMan said...

gg man. Finally got sick of Kiev raising with crap every orbit and took a shot.