Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bloggers are Donkeys

Don't know what was in the water tonight, but I got ass raped by the blogging community. Followed by "gg". Yeah, I played a good game, you were ass hats. An evil wonk got me tonight in the mookie. He calls a 3x bb raise in the bb with J3s. Then check raises on the fucking draw and hits on the river. "Sorry". Yeah, whatever.

Then I played the dookie and I guess you just call down with underpairs and fucking hope you hit a straight or flush or what the fuck ever.

Get in ahead and lose all fucking night long.

Fuck you donkey's GG right. Sorry. right. Bloggers are donkey's.

That felt good

reset

No longer channeling waffles.

MT

2 comments:

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

This is a sweet post right here.

You sound like me 3 years ago man.

Face it, bloggers really, truly do suck at poker. Hideously. I don't even make an attempt anymore to play good poker in a blonkament man. Why bother? You can't put anyone on a hand and you surely can't get people to fold, so again I ask, why bother?

Sweet post though, love the fury. And I am so feeling you there.

MorningThunder said...

Thanks man, I really need to get back in the water. Have a good time in Vegas. I was out there in mid January. They have put some money into Binions. The poker room is really pretty nice. Played only one session in 4 days there, Left up $400 in 6 hours. Yeah I rule, I know. Knock em dead man.

MT